Wednesday, July 28, 2004

-July: Favorite Selections- and Great Quotes by Great Ladies!

Posted on Sunday, August 29, 2004

-July: Favorite Selections-

I'm back tracking here a bit, didn't get a chance to provide this service for July.They will have to be my selections, since there is no other input for July.

Favorite Joke of July 2004
"Los Angeles, California Driver's Exam"
I don't know if it's because I have to drive in LA on occasion, but this one cracked me up big time!

Favorite Link of July 2004
"Want more energy? First round is on us. "
Yes, this is my main link and the best liquid nutrition out there. In fact, Life Force started this whole craze twenty years ago. People are just now catching on, so be careful of those copy cat products out there. :)

Favorite Comedian Link for July 2004
"Laurel & Hardy"
This is one of my favorite duo's and was the most difficult site for me to find.

Be sure and get your votes in for next month.
Send an e-mail to Laughsonline@ABCcash.biz
__________________________________________________
posted by Diane Nivens @ 7:02 PM 0 comments
__________________________________________________


Great Quotes by Great Ladies!

Inside every older person is a younger person -- wondering what the hell happened.
-Cora Harvey Armstrong

The hardest years in life are those between ten and seventy.
-Helen Hayes (at 73)

I refuse to think of them as chin hairs. I think of them as stray eyebrows.
-Janette Barber

Things are going to get a lot worse before they get worse.
-Lily Tomlin

A male gynecologist is like an auto mechanic who never owned a car.
-Carrie Snow

Old age ain't no place for sissies.
-Bette Davis

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't.
-Rhonda Hansome

The phrase "working mother" is redundant.
-Jane Sellman

Every time I close the door on reality it comes in through the windows.
-Jennifer Unlimited

Whatever women must do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.
-Charlotte Whitton

Thirty-five is when you finally get your head together and your body starts falling apart.
-Caryn Leschen

I try to take one day at a time but sometimes several days attack me at once.
-Jennifer Unlimited

If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.
-Catherine

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb and I'm also not blonde.
-Dolly Parton

If high heels were so wonderful, men would still be wearing them.
-Sue Grafton

I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on.
-Roseanne Barr

When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. Men invade another country.
-Elayne Boosler

I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine marriage and a career.
-Gloria Steinem

I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man I keep his house.
-Zsa Zsa Gabor

Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.
-Eleanor Roosevelt
__________________________________________________

No comments: